- From Steve
- Ways to Help
Steve Wingfield lives, eats, and breathes evangelism. Everybody who knows him would simply say, “That is who and what he is.”
Steve serves as CEO and Evangelist of the Steve Wingfield Evangelistic Association and Victory Weekend headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. A Virginia native, Steve has been in the ministry for well over 40 years serving as a pastor in Roanoke before devoting himself to full-time evangelism.
Steve’s accomplishments include:
- Graduate of Eastern Mennonite College and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Honorary doctorate from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- Instructor at Billy Graham Training Center, Palau Alliance Connect Conference, Portland, OR and Tyndale Theological Seminary in Amsterdam.
- Author of several books including Winning the Race Every Day and Live the Adventure
- Co-author of the best selling Come to the Table: Food Fellowship, and a Celebration of God’s Bounty and the new Share the Bounty: Finding God’s Grace through the Spirit of Hospitality
- Conducted scores of area wide evangelistic events in 16 states and 17 foreign countries
- Instrumental in establishing the organization Jesus – Hope for Romania just after the Romanian revolution in 1989.
Steve and his wife Barbara make their home in Mount Crawford, Virginia. They are the parents of two grown children, Michelle and David, and are the proud grandparents of eight beautiful grandchildren.
He is often quoted as saying, “I have been called and I am committed to use every available means to reach every available person.”
Steve is now fulfilling his long-time dream of evangelizing at NASCAR races around the country. SWEA’s Victory Weekend is taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to racing venues, meeting race fans on their own turf, and proclaiming God’s message of hope through Scriptures, stories, and songs.