- From Steve
- Ways to Help
Have you considered donating non-cash assets? The National Christian Foundation (NCF) is making it easier than ever to learn the benefits of donating your appreciated stocks, real estate, and business interests before the sale to reduce your taxes and enable you to give more to charities. To learn more, simply click one of the following:
Your faithful financial support of Wingfield Ministries, Inc., allows us to continue reaching out to a lost world. We are grateful for your partnership in ministry!
To donate, please send check or cash to:
4153 Quarles Court
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
or you can make your donation securely online by clicking the button below.Donate
Our financial commitment to you:
Wingfield Ministries, Inc., is committed to faithful stewardship of funds entrusted to us by donors. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively in Christ’s name.
Wingfield Ministries, Inc., is a non-profit Christian organization chartered by the State of Virginia and certified tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service under code section 501(c)(3). The bylaws governing this ministry direct that our resources be used to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through relationship evangelism and discipleship. Your contributions are used to accomplish this purpose.
We are committed to fulfilling the following standards:
- We subscribe to a written statement of faith clearly affirming our commitment to the evangelical Christian faith.
- We are governed by a responsible board of directors who are not staff members or relatives of staff members. The Wingfield Ministries Board meets at least semi-annually to oversee the establishment of policies, budgets, and financial practices, and to review ministry accomplishments.
- We obtain an annual audit which is performed by an independent public accounting firm in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- We provide copies of our current audited financial statements upon written request.
- We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and avoid conflicts of interest.
- Our fundraising appeals clearly identify the purposes and programs to which donations will be applied. We ensure that donations are used for the purposes for which they were raised.
- We are members in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
Tax-deductible contributions are made with the understanding that Wingfield Ministries has complete control of and is fully accountable for all donated funds. Donor preference will be honored when specified. If a project is discontinued or over funded, Wingfield Ministries will use the remaining funds to carry on similar ministries.