- From Steve
- Ways to Help
Holy Land Tours 2019
Bring the Bible to life and further appreciate the great stories found in the Scriptures by embarking on the journey of a lifetime! In the spring of 2019, you have two chances to join Steve and Barbara Wingfield as they host life-changing trips to the Holy Land. This unique opportunity will take sightseers to the very region that has shaped Christianity and influenced the entire world. Walk in the footsteps of Jesus and experience your faith on a deeper level.
The first of these amazing adventures will be March 26 – April 7, 2019 and your second opportunity for this experience is April 9 – 19, 2019. From Mount Nebo, from which God showed Moses the Promised Land, the Sea of Galilee, to the City of Jericho, these trips will radically affect your outlook on God’s Holy Word. Celebrate and grow your love for the Lord as you explore these historic sites.
The Holy Land tours include:
- Airfare from Washington Dulles International Airport
- All hotel accommodations
- Travel on a luxurious bus with Wi-Fi
- Our knowledgeable tour guide Richard Frieden
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day of the tour
- All entrance fees, tips and gratuities for the tour guide and driver(s) as described in the itinerary
- Transfers to and from the airport while overseas
- Visa to Jordan (provided a copy of the photo page of your passport is received by February 1, 2019)
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Name tags and hats.
Be in prayer about your journey! Spots will be filling up quickly. To reserve your spot or to inquire about any further questions, contact Terry Wyant-Vargo, Director of Development/ Administrative Manager at (800) 729-2239.
Join Our Mailing ListStay in contact with us and receive regular e-mail updates concerning needs of the ministry, testimonies, and items for prayer. Mailing List
Great Community Giveweeks07days06hours11minutes56seconds01