- From Steve
- Ways to Help
Memorial Day Community Celebration Art/Craft Vendor Form
Payment is due immediately. Make check payable to SWEA (Steve Wingfield Evangelistic Association) and mail to SWEA, 4153 Quarles Court, Harrisonburg, VA 22801.
Setup will be Monday, May 27, 2019, from noon until 3 p.m. Start time of the event is 4 p.m. All vendors shall be in place by that time.
The event will be over by 8 p.m. Vendors shall have all product and tables removed by 9:30 p.m., unless prearranged with vendor supervisor.
Dimensions of vendor spaces are 10’ X 15’ and 10’ X 30’. No electric nor water services are available. Any tables and chairs shall be provided by the vendor.
Outdoor Vending Rules & Regulations
- No food sales are permitted in the arts/crafts and business vendor area.
- The Memorial Day Community Celebration organizers reserve the right to refuse admission to any seller and to inspect all merchandise. Any dealer found in possession of illegal goods will be removed from the market and the authorities will be contacted.
- Pornography is prohibited. All items sold or displayed must comply with a wholesome family environment.
- Absolutely NO tobacco items, alcohol, nor any type of firearms may be sold.
- No games of chance, skill, nor raffles are allowed without approval of management.
- No soliciting nor walking sales.
- No sales of concession-type nor individual bottles and/or cans of beverages.
- Sellers agree to be responsible for any and all injuries or damages to persons or property arising from occupancy of space or seller’s activities.
- Use of obscene language or gestures will not be tolerated.
- Vendors must clean their spaces at the end of the day. Trash must be placed in the trash containers at the fairgrounds.
- No sales of dogs, cats, birds, nor any other live animals.
Join Our Mailing ListStay in contact with us and receive regular e-mail updates concerning needs of the ministry, testimonies, and items for prayer. Mailing List